Mwembe Resort offers the best Services in all arears to endeavor our client's well being and comfort.
- Mwembe, is Kiswahili for mango tree, which describes this RCI affiliated Resort with the title of “Gold Crown” (only 200 of them qualify for this title).
RCI is an organization that associates more than 3500 Resorts world wide.
- The magic of Malindi is evident as you explore beautiful beaches, coral reefs, historicalsites, boutiques, restaurants, local villages and nightlife.
- Yet there is still much warmth and hospitality of the people of Kenya experience here in Malindi.
- Executive Conference Hall.
- Safari & Excursion office.
- Guest Leader at service of our clients.
- Main swimming pool in the central area.
- Two swimming pools in "The village".
- A smaller swimming pool in the suites area.
- Fitness center.
- Wellness center..
- Free wifi.
Malindi, once known as Melinde is a town on Malindi Bay at the mouth of the Galana River, lying on the Indian Ocean coast of Kenya. It is 120 kilometres northeast of Mombasa. Malindi conjures up visions of a great historic town that has journeyed through ages.
The culture, economy and general setup of any given place changes with time, and Malindi has journeyed through these eras with much pomp and flair from the time of the early Chinese and Arab traders to the Portuguese sailors and later on to European settlers who alongside other investors have transformed Malindi into a reputable destination of tourism importance.